Thursday, June 25, 2015

Striped Midi Skirt + Favorite Tee

Tee // Skirt  (on sale!) // Similar Belt // Wedges // Tote // Sunglasses // Bracelet // Necklace: Mainstream Boutique (similar here & here) // Lipstick: Rose Intime 

AH. okay so I am in loveeee with this outfit. It is so comfy but looks so pulled together! The perfect summer work outfit for me! If you are in the market for any new oversize/drapey v-neck tees these from +Madewell are my absolute favorite!! They are the perfect shape and so soft! ALSO...Madewell is available at +Nordstrom now...so say hello to free shipping! My skirt is currently on sale for less than $30. The midi skirt is one of my favorite trends and the ruching on the side is super flattering on this particular skirt!


XOXO, CAIT


No comments:

Post a Comment