Monday, June 8, 2015

Colorado Trip Recap




I spent the past weekend in Denver with some of my best friends from College. As sad as it is to not all live in the same city anymore, it has been so fun to explore new cities together after college. We are all in different places, doing different things. I feel so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing group of girlfriends. These girls make me laugh, they build me up and the support and love they give is unconditional. Each of them bring something different to the table and together we just have the best time. Enough with the sappy love story of my besties.... These views were absolutely incredible. It was your typical hike until you suddenly stumble upon this lake. It rained for a while on the hike up and stropped when we were nearly reaching the top. The sun came up and we were greeted with one of the most beautiful views. It was absolutely breathtaking. We laid on the rocks and just soaked up the beauty for a good amount of time.  It was a day well spent. 


XOXO, CAIT

I linked some of my favorite work out clothes below;


1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking views!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete