Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Perfect Chambray shirt + my favorite J.Crew Skirt!


Top // Skirt (on sale!) // Wedges // Bucket Bag // Watch // Lipstick: Impassioned // Sunglasses (similar)


A chambray shirt is my go to item to pair with so many things in my closet. I love it with my printed pants or shorts or paired with simply with a skirt like I did here. I love the color of this chambray with the bright poppy color of my skirt. J.Crew factory has these skirts almost every season and there are a must have for me. I love to wear skirts and its so easy to put together an outfit with these skirts, and it is also so easy to dress them up or down for work or for running errands on the weekends! I like this particular chambray shirt with this skirt because it is more of a structured top, I have super soft and cozy chambray tops that are better suited for layering but for this look I needed a little more structure which makes this top perfect!

Happy Tuesday!!

XOXO, CAIT






No comments:

Post a Comment