Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Current Obsessions



Straw Tote // YSL Lipstick in 27 // Chanel Chance // Mascara // Kate Spade Phone Case // Benefit Push Up Eyeliner // Bauble Bar Studs // Wet Brush


I have some new products that i'm absolutely obsessed with and had to share with all of you. I decided to write this post because I felt like it was my responsibility to let you all know how amazing this Benefit Push-Up eyeliner is. Haha! Its so easy to use and stays on ALL day. I bought the smaller size because I just wanted to test it out but know I will be purchasing the larger one soon. It is so easy to do winged liner with this! The applicator is so amazing and makes the smoothest line. I highly highly recommend this!!! 

I am always always always trying new mascaras but I always come back to the Maybeline Great Lash and am currently obsessed with this particular brush...it's the "lots of lashes" one. Seriously great. Dave told me my eyes were sparkling when I had just this mascara on this weekend...haha he never comments on my makeup so this mascara really must have been working for me.

If you haven't tried the Wet Brush yet...can I humbly suggest that you go get one...like right now? I was studying the bristles on this brush trying to figure out what on earth the difference is between this and any other brush I own... I am stumped but it works SO well! I bought a mini one for my niece too...so any of you with kids who hate to have their hair brushed....get this!

I know a lot of people have spring breaks coming up and I have found the perfect budget friendly straw tote for you! I am obsessed with this one!

Some other favorites right now are this bright pink phone case, It was a little hard to push the buttons when I first got it but when you break it in its fab.  Bauble bar studs (awesome statement piece), this bright pink YSL color (to.die.for), and this lighter spring/summer scent (heaven in a bottle). 

Happy Wednesday!!!

XOXO, 
CAIT

Shop this post here;


1 comment: