Monday, March 30, 2015

White Denim



Jacket: Mainstream Boutique (also here) // Top: Mainstream Boutique // White Denim (ON SALE!) // Purse: Mainstream Boutique (I love this one here) // Heels // Earrings: From my Rocksbox // Lipstick: Michyio



I absolutely love white denim for spring and summer. I am always wearing more bright colors around this time of the year and I always feel like they look better against white denim. I almost always go up a size in white denim because I don't like to wear it as tight as I do with my normal denim. I love the pair I am wearing here because they are super comfy!
Also...I cannot believe that easter is already this weekend, I have the cutest Easter Dress and cannot even wait to wear it! 

XOXO, CAIT

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and lovely outfit. I immediately fell in love with your denim jacket. It looks gorgeous on you. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via Instagram. Let me know. That would be really awesome! Have a nice week! :)

    A fashionable Rendezvous
    A fashionable Rendezvous | Instagram

    ReplyDelete