Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rocksbox




I have a feeling you are going to be very happy you stopped by my blog today.... 

I can't wait to tell you all about Rocksbox...my new BFF. Rocksbox is a monthly subscription for amazing designer jewelry. You pay $19 a month and get three pieces of amazing jewelry on loan delivered right to your door. You can return it at any time and then you get three new pieces in the mail!! Each box has an average of $200 worth of goodies inside....uhm hello that's AMAZING! 
Here's a sneak peak of my goodies...I'll be styling them later on the blog so this is just your sneak peak! 

The fabulous people over at Rocksbox are offering my readers a month of Rocksbox for FREE with the code loveyourfatexoxo

I think that Rocksbox is really the way to go to step up your jewelry game! You guys should all try it and let me know what you think. I'm totally hooked. 

click here to sign up & get your free month! 

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment