Thursday, February 26, 2015

That's a wrap



 Top // Denim // Booties // Handbag (similar) // Lip Color; Lush Life // Necklace // Watch


I'm writing this post while currently sitting in a VIP lounge at the airport in Madrid. My flight out of Chicago was super delayed and therefore I missed my connecting flight in Madrid to Sevilla...which means I'm sitting her waiting until my 5pm flight. Once I arrived here at the airport they had a new ticket already waiting for me for me which was fabulous seeing as my spanish is very very minimal. I am so greatful everything went smoothly and that all I have to do is wait!  I found wifi and coffee stat and used this valuable time to get some work done because I know once I see Lauren and get to Sevilla I am going to want to spend less time blogging and more time exploring, catching up and laughing (I'm always laughing with this girl)!

Outfit details: I wore this cropped wrap top on my birthday and I have officially decided I love it paired with these high waisted J.Brand jeans. This combo makes my legs look so long... YAY! :) My sweet sister and baby nieces gave me this necklace for my birthday, I already have claimed it as my new staple. Obsessed with Kendra Scott!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Stay tuned for some fabulous Spain pictures and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @loveyourfate_

XOXO, CAIT

1 comment: