Friday, February 13, 2015

I love Champagne



 I <3 Champagne Top: Mainstream Boutique // Jacket: Mainstream Boutique (Similar here, on sale) // Pants: Marc Jacobs (On Sale!) // Shoes:Nordstrom Rack // 
Wristlet: Kate Spade // Lipstick:Lady Danger // Sunglasses: Nordstrom


Valentines Day is Tomorrow!! This top from Mainstream Boutique is so so cute and perfect for this holiday weekend or I suppose any weekend! These Marc Jacobs pants are actually the most comfortable thing I have ever owned in my life. Imagine your cutest pajamas being stylish and fabulous enough to wear out!

I'm headed to Fig & Olive in Chicago for Valentines Day Dinner with Dave. He is buried in everything that is law school right now so I'm happy to be able to steal him even if it is just for dinner...in which case I may be drinking this champagne alone! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO, CAIT




No comments:

Post a Comment