Monday, November 3, 2014

Giverny, France

Three things I LOVE ;
Polka Dots
Layering
Red Lipstick





Gingham Top, lipstickPolka dot sweater (sold out) similar here & here , Necklace old similar; hereDenim Flats (absolutely best flats EVER)

Hey there! This post is about 4 months late...OOPS. But I always come back to this outfit and just love it. I love mixing patterns! This is definitely a trendy thing to do right now. I'm not sure how much longer it is going to last, SO...I'm taking full advantage. I went to Europe with my boyfriend in July and packing was something I took quite seriously. I had post its for every day of the trip set out on my dining room table, on each post it I had the date, and what we had planned for that day...then I planned my outfits accordingly. Because I wanted to have a cute outfit everyday I found that this was the easiest way to make sure I had a complete outfit without overpacking. I laid out everything from the clothes, to the jewelry to the handbag I would use. It was one of the best things i've ever done, I wore ever item I brought! These photos were taken in the absolutely breathtaking Giverney, France in the gardens of Claude Monet. If you ever find yourself in Paris, take a day trip to Giverney! The french countryside is beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment