Friday, November 21, 2014

Faux Fur & Flurries





Top // Vest: Mainstream Boutique similar here // Necklace // Sunglasses  //Hat // Denim (absolute new favorite brand) // Boots : Mainstream Boutique // Lip Color Burts Bees Lip Shimmer & Stila Lip Glaze // Handbag // Nail Color : Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (LOVE) // Bracelet // Ring: Top Shop

  I love this fur vest, add fur to anything and you just instantly feel glamorous. Another great thing about fur is that it's incredibly warm, which is fabulous because it is absolutely freezing here. My vest is from Mainstream Boutique, I adore this store because you can always pull a full outfit together in one place. Also I'm obsessed with this hat, I need to stock up on more cold weather wear, I will share some of my favorite accessories below. :) 

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have a new favorite brand of denim, DL Premium Denim is seriously amazing. You can really move in theses and they do not stretch out and lose their shape. Do yourself a favor and invest in these!! You can order them from their website or they are also sold at Neimen Marcus! I'm wearing a black pair but these two styles are on my radar. (here & here)

I have been wanting to try the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel for a while, I love the look of gel on my nails but like to change my color more often than two weeks and it was just getting too expensive. You definitely do not get that bubbly look like you do at the salon, but I can say that it doesn't chip nearly as fast as some of my other colors. I love this color Bare Dare, it's a perfect nude for my skin tone.


Other Winter Accessories I love;



           


              








1 comment: