Monday, November 24, 2014

Striped Vest & Plaid Scarf




Top // Striped Vest // Plaid Scarf similar here & here // Leggings // Longchamp Purse  in the color Slate // Socks Similar here // Boots // Alex & Ani Bracelets here & here // Pearl Ring // Kate Spade Everyday staple earring // Lipstick Ruby Woo // 


 Winter or Fall? I was getting used to the snow and now it is all gone thanks to the steady rain this weekend. And the forecast for today....we are supposed to get up to 5 inches!?
Make up your mind mother nature, my wardrobe is confused. 

It was so warm this weekend that all I really needed was my vest and a warm scarf. I love all the fun vests I have found this season, fun prints instead of the basic black vest. I get compliments on this striped vest wherever I go! Someone find me a polka dot one!
 My Longchamp is always the perfect tote, especially for this weekend because I could throw in everything I needed for a day full of Christmas Shopping!!
I am also wearing my favorite red lipstick that is an absolute must have for the holidays, it is that "perfect" red! If you are looking for a new red, I really suggest you get this one! Also, I wear my Alex & Ani bracelets every single day, they are relatively inexpensive and make such a perfect gift!


XOXO, CAIT



No comments:

Post a Comment