Friday, August 7, 2015

Striped Midi



Skirt // Top // Necklace // Belt (similar) // Wedges (adore) // Lipcolor: Le Fuchsia // Heart Sunnies // Earrings 

I absolutely adore this skirt, it hits so many boxes of my item purchase checklist.

Stripes. Check. ✓

Comfort. Check ✓

Price. Check PLUS ✓+

(omgosh any of my aphi sisters reading this....are you thinking of the fabulous life of an alpha phi now?)
But really this skirt is $22 right now and also comes in black. Its so comfy and you can pair just about anything with it. I throw leopard in the mix whenever I get the chance!
I AM SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!
This is quite literally the first weekend since MAY that I have had not a single plan for the weekend. I almost don't know what to do with myself. With Dave and I living in different cities I am almost always packing up my bags and hitting the road on Fridays after work. To have a weekend with no plans is so incredibly rare. I am going to shop for more apartment decor...finally and completely get the new apartment organized and do some major work on the blog. I also plan to sleep in enjoy what should be a very relaxing weekend. 

XOXO, CAIT

Shop my look here;


No comments:

Post a Comment