Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tribal Print Tank


                Tank // Denim // Sandals // Necklace // Watch // Bracelet // Lipcolor: Rose InTime

I am OBSESSED with this tank! It is the perfect thing to throw on with white distresed denim or your favorite pair of jeans. I wore it running around Chicago with Dave on Sunday. We packed up his entire apartment in one day and it was absolutely exhausting! He moves to DC in a couple of weeks and that will make me an official DC weekender! We went to two of our favorite restaurants for our last weekend in Chicago. RPM Italian is so fun and we LOVE the squid ink pasta. We also headed to Sunda our favorite sushi place on Saturday night....the Crazy Rice is AMAZING!

I get wifi in my apartment TOMORROW! So the blog will go back to its normal everyday postings! 

XOXO, CAIT

Shop my look here;


1 comment:

  1. In love with this outfit!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete