Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Two Piece Set

Top // skirt // purse (similar) // Heels // Lipstick: Le Fucshia // Earrings: Baublebar sold out (these are FAB) // Sunglasses


 I have dethroned the Little Black Dress for a hot minute because I am all about this little black two piece set!  Its so perfect for summer, the fabric is gorgeous (I was like sparkling in the sun) and the two piece is different and perfect for the heat of summer. I am wearing a small in both the skirt and the top but definitely could have used an extra small. They were sold out and I wanted it desperately to wear to a wedding shower. Hahah! It also comes in bright yellow which would also be such a great summer outfit, imagine the fun floral wedges you could wear! I am also wearing my new favorite lipstick color, it's such a vibrant pink!

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment