Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Club W + Memorial Day Recap



I hope you all had such a great memorial day weekend. I live for these long weekends mainly because it allows for fun plans to be made! This weekend my parents had a memorial day party with our family.  We had such a nice day on Saturday and we spent the entire day outside.
I decided to bring three wines from my Club W subscription to the party. Club W is a Wine Subscription company that I am crazy about. When you sign up you answer a series of questions and make what is called your "Palate Profile" after that the lovely people at Club W select wines that they believe you will love. You get three bottles delivered right to your door!  I am dying to know more about wine, how its made, where it comes from, how to distinguish all the flavors..etc. Club W sends a video about each type of wine that is coming in your package. The video includes where it comes from and other little fun facts about each particular wine. We all had so much fun tasting the wines! I definitely recommend trying this out if you love wine and want to learn a little bit more about wine in a non intimidating way. I also think a club W subscription would make the perfect gift to give for any occasion; housewarming, a wedding gift or for the wine lovers birthday!

Click here to make your "palate profile", it's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment