Thursday, March 12, 2015

Little Pink Dress

Dress // Necklace:Mainstream Boutique (similar here) // Sandals // Lips:Watermelon // Spiked Bracelet: Nordstrom sold out (identical here) //Handbag: Tory Burch sold out (love this one)



Another little pink dress..shocker. I definitely have three or four colors that I gravitate towards, Pinks, blues and whites. These colors look the best with my pale skin and blue eyes. Because I tend to wear so much pink I try to change it up style wise. I don’t want every pink dress I own to look super girly so with this dress I decided to add some edgier details like this spiked necklace and bracelet. These sandals are also super cute, I like to have a little wedge with whatever I am wearing even if it is just with a sundress! Do you guys watch Scandal….I’m crazy obsessed I even bought the wine glasses Olivia Pope uses!! Is that crazy? It's totally crazy... Happy Thursday!!


XOXO CAIT

P.S: Do you see that sunburn on my shins....ouch. 

1 comment:

  1. I love pink! My colours seem to be more black, white and pink. I tend to wear paler pinks, but should probably branch out haha. This dress is a gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete