Wednesday, March 18, 2015

White Lace Dress

Dress // Necklace // Handbag (similar)// Wedges: Franco Sarto (similar here) // Lips: Rose Intime


Dresses are my go to item for spring and summer, they definitely are the most popular item in my closet. I love the sleeves on this dress, they are so pretty! I love starting an outfit with a blank slate such as black and white because I am such a lipstick lover and with black and white outfits you have the freedom to choose any color. I am obsessed with this YSL color Rose Intime, it smells so good I literally want to eat it! I saw Cinderella last night and LOVED it!! Cinderella is played by Lily James who is one of my favorite actresses from another staple show of mine, Downton Abbey. 
Happy Wednesday!


XOXO, CAIT

"Have courage & be kind"

1 comment:

  1. Suc a pretty white dress to have , so perfect for the season! :)

    ReplyDelete