Monday, March 2, 2015

Real Alcázar


Tank: Free People (old, similar here & here)  // Cardigan (old, similar here & here) // Pants // Wedges // Tote // Sunglasses // Lipstick: Rose Intime


Its been an amazing first  first weekend in Sevilla, I have already seen so much and fallen in love with the charm of this city. On my first day we visited the Cathedral and the Real Alcázar. These gardens at the Real Alcázar were so incredibly beautiful I could have stayed there all day. Also.... +Game of Thrones  was filmed here....this is Dorne! It was amazing!!

I wore this super comfy outfit that was perfect for walking around but also looked so cute.  I love all the prints I have seen in this style pant this spring, but I love that this pair is a easy print to pair with any top, especially color for spring!
 I bought these wedges so incredibly long ago and have just been waiting for an opportunity to wear them. I am obsessed, they are definitely my favorite purchase so far this spring. 

Happy Monday!

XOXO, CAIT

2 comments:

  1. Those pants are sweet and the price is amazing too!

    -Jessica
    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful, and it looks so sunny! Loving the caged wedges and tote :) A great outfit for Spring too :)

    ReplyDelete