Thursday, June 20, 2019

4TH OF JULY OUTFIT INSPO PARTY 2








Swim Top & Bottom // Kimono // Headband // Lipstick // 



Here is a roundup of all the looks I shared on my 4th of July try on session I did on my instagram story yesterday! There are such good looks here and something in every price range! 
I typically am more casual on the fourth as I spend the Holiday at my families lake home in Northern Wisconsin.  We will have 25 people up there this year... PARTY!! It is such a special place to me because growing up my cousins and I would spend our days outside on the beach, swimming in the lake or just running around having the time of our lives. Now that I have Lila I can't wait for her to build these relationships with her cousins and my cousins babies!! It makes my heart so happy!


XOXO,
CAIT


No comments:

Post a Comment