Thursday, July 11, 2019

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE FIRST PICKS

YAY!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here!! If you are lucky enough to shop today you should snag some of these items right away!!

If you are shopping tomorrow you can save these items as favorites in the like to know it app and purchase right away when the sale goes live!!

My favorite items to buy are Coats, Denim & Shoes because those are the items that I wont find on sale again in the sizes or timing that I want. I also always pick up some fun trendy items that are at a great price!

I am heading to the Michigan Ave store at 9am tomorrow and will be sharing everything else I find on my instagram stories!

ACTIVEWEAR!
There are sooo many good picks in this category this year. I am going to pick up quite a few items here because I find myself wearing activewear more and more as a mama!

My favorite leggings are part of the sale again this year...these are an essential!! I also cannot wait to wear this fuzzy jacket and this vest in the pink!



Jeans!!

I cannot resist the denim at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. These are always such a great deal becuase designer denim hardly ever goes on sale...and if it does its never in my size.

My favorite jeans of all time are part of the sale and will be SO ESSENTIAL for fall!




Coats!!





This is another good thing to buy during the Anniversary sale because you will be getting your fall/winter staples ON SALE before the season even starts!

SHOES!





SWEATERS!




My other Faves!!






XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment