Thursday, July 12, 2018

NORDSTROM SALE

YAY! THE NORDSTROM SALE IS HERE!!!

This is a sale that I have looked forward to since high school. It was a tradition for my mom to shop for back to school clothes and we always had so much fun!!

I use this sale as a great time to stock up on fall basics that I will wear constantly. That means cozy sweaters and tons of booties!!

See my sweaters and tops below. I have already noticed things selling out and it's only day one!!





ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN




Shoes and Accessories. This is seriously the best time to get new shoes for fall....these hardly ever go on sale again. I purchased all four pairs below and will be completely set for a fall shoe wardrobe!!






Necklace // Earrings (THESE ARE $11)  // Necklace // Scarf

1 comment: