Monday, April 23, 2018

Sephora Sale





Most of these products are my tried and true beauty essentials. I always like to stock up on the products I constantly use whenever sephora has one of their sales. 

My favorite skin care products are my facewash by Kiehl's, my Kiehl's toner and my Clinique moisturizer. The facewash works so well with my Clarisonic and make my face feel so clean and smooth after each use! My toner is my favorite because it makes my skin extra squeaky clean without drying my skin out in the slightest. My all time favorite moisturizing is the Clinque Moisture Surge. I recently switched to the intense version because my skin was so dry this winter!

I am always always wearing lipstick and one of my favorite brands is Bite Beauty...this is a great time to stock up on favorites or try a new color becuase these hardly ever go on sale.  I love Cayenne for a bright true red. I use this Dior Lip Balm like craaaazy!! It is the best ever formula and it changes the color of your lips to the prettiest shade and leaves them SUPER moisturized.

My current favorite Mascara is the Two Faced Better than sex mascara, it adds so much volume to my lashes! The brow pencil I currently use is the Anastasia beverly hills Brow Wiz....I could not live without this!!


A new product I am trying during the sale is the Alterna Kendi oil. My hair is consistantly a little dry due to the long winter and heat styling so I am excited to try this to add a little gloss to my locks!

Shop all products below!!

XOXO,
CAIT






1 comment: