Friday, October 27, 2017

How I decorated my home for fall




Outfit: Sweater (sold out in green similar here & here) // Tank // Bralette (favorite, on major sale!) // Denim // Belt (OBSESSED) // Mules: These are like exact dupes of these by Gucci! // Lipcolor: Beetroot

Table Decor: Pumpkins 


Bar Cart: Bar Cart // Gold Barkeepers Set // Whiskey Decanter // Marble Wine Holder // Copper Mugs // Cocktail Shaker // Halloween napkins & tumblers : Homegoods

I absolutely love decorating for the holidays. When I was renting my own apartment I would decorate slightly with things here and there but I did not want to invest in too many decorations until I knew the type of home Dave and I would end up in. Partly because I needed to know what would fit in the space and partly because I change my mind a million times a day!
In the past I would help my mom plan our her whole christmas color scheme and we would spend an afternoon shopping at Pier One, Homegoods, Target and various other places looking for all the right pieces to create the look we were going for. 
Now that Dave and I have our own home I have been getting SO excited to decorate for the holidays. I didn't go crazy for halloween/fall due to the fact that we just had the wedding on September 30th and we were busy concentrating on that. I did however pick up a few cute decorations to put around the house to make it feel more festive. I cannot even wait to decorate for christmas!! Is it crazy that I have already been looking at decor. I have decided I absolutely have to have this amazing piece for my living room, its one of my favorite christmas songs!

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment