Monday, October 30, 2017

Long Fall Cardigan



Long Cardigan // Tank // Denim // Mules (Exact Dupes of the Gucci Princetown's!) //  Belt // Lipcolor: D for Danger Liner: Beet // Handbag: Chanel (Similar Handbag here)



I love fall; the pumpkin bread, the trees changing color and all the cute sweater outfits we get to wear! I love love love this cardigan...its long enough to wear with leggings too and I love wearing it lounging on the weekends too! PLUS its 30% off with code "LOVEGMBLOGGER" The real star of the show though here is this belt....I have been overwearing the heck out of this belt!! I love it so much and it goes so well with all of my fall sweaters...not to mention it looks like the $550 Gucci belt just a bit. :)  Belts are having a major comeback. I feel naked if I do not have a belt on lately! 


XOXO,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment