Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sugar Plum Pants for the holidays


Top // Sweater // Jeans (similar) // Similar Booties (Mine are from Mainstream Boutique) // Bucket Bag // Lipstick: Up the Amp


I love cold weather primarily for the sake of layering. I love a oversized sweater over my favorite plaid top or a collard shirt under a cozy crew neck. These pants started the inspiration for the entire outfit. I have been drawn to this color everywhere I go lately and so when I saw these pants at Nordstrom I knew I had to have them. The plaid top matched so perfectly and then I added a neutral to help break up the matchy matchy-ness of it all. I do not think I would wear the top with the pants alone…but if you like that look I would definitely throw a belt on to break up the pieces! Stay tuned to the blog there are many more gift guides coming your way soon!! Only three weekends left to shop for Christmas you know!

XOXO, CAIT

1 comment: