Thursday, December 10, 2015

ICY blue


Sweater // Skirt // Tights (2 for $24!) // Booties (similar) // Crossbody Bag // Watch // Earrings (obsessed) // Lipstick; Cruella

I ran so my errands last night it is a miracle I was able to get this blog post up! :) 
I have my office party today and we are heading to Coopers Hawk for some mush deserved wine! For our gift exchange we each bought our own favorite thing…wrapped it up and we will then each select a gift and try to guess who it is from. I bought Champagne (MY FAVE) and these amazing stemless champagne glasses from Crate and Barrel.  I then ran to The Container Store for some gift wrapping. They have the CUTEST christmas wrappings. I was in heaven and could not decide what to get. I loved EVERYTHING!!! I chose a pretty gold gift bag to put my champagne and glasses in and then attached a cute golden snowflake ornament to the bag. It looked perfect!

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment