Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Icy Hot

Top // Shorts // Belt (similar) // Tote // Necklaces here & here // Bracelet // Sandals // Sunglasses: Forever21 // Lipcolor: Audacious 

This has forever been one of my favorite color combos. I love the contrast between the bright red and the cool light blue. When I titled this Icy Hot...I suddenly got the urge to go out and buy Icy Hot. I have been doing the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide for a while now...and I AM SO SORE...all the time! Literally it hurts to walk down the stairs!!
I have worn this pretty House of Harlow necklace like crazy since receiving it in my Rocksbox. If you haven't gotten your free month with my code "loveyourfatexoxo" yet, you seriously need to. You receive three pieces of designer jewels on loan each month with the option to purchase any pieces you fall in love with for a discounted price. 
I also own these shorts in just about every single color they come in. They are so easy to throw on for weekend wear! Excuse my hair...the humidity was CRAZY yesterday!

XOXO, CAIT

Shop this look here;

No comments:

Post a Comment