Monday, July 27, 2015

Denim Skirt

Top: Zara (similar here) // Skirt // Heels (similar) // Bucket Bag (Back in Stock!!) // Lipcolor: Jungle Red // Watch // Cuff // Bar Rings


Happy Monday!!
I am all moved into my new apartment!! It was so fun setting everything up and decorating but I am exhausted. Dave was there to help me move in which helped things move smoothly. He is moving to DC in a week so he is apartment hunting himself as well! We are transitioning from our Miluwakee to Chicago every weekend life to a Milwaukee to DC every couple weeks type of life. If anyone has any restaurant suggestions in DC please let me know!! 
About this skirt though...I AM OBSESSED. Denim skirts are making a major comeback and if you don't own one yet, I suggest you get this one! Its not actually denim and it is so so soft! 

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment