Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mothers Day Gift Guide

1. Picture Frame // 2. Earrings // 3. Mom Bangle // 4. Candle // 5. Studs // 6. Eye Shadow // 7. Bubble Bath // 8. Scarf // 9. Cookbook // 10. The Liar


Mother's Day is right around the corner so I thought I would put together a gift guide for all of you. It was actually very helpful for me to think about it too! haha. There are also a couple things that I didn't put on here like a spa day, perfume or a weekend getaway that are also great gift ideas! I am in LOVE with this +kate spade new york scarf and am sure any mother would just love it, it would also be so cute to wear for a mothers day brunch! If your mother loves candles +Jo Malone London are absolutely the best. You burn them for like 30 minutes and your home is full of the best scent ever! I am going to be celebrating Mother's Day in Florida this year, my family is taking a trip to +Walt Disney World Resort . I have two little nieces and I think that they are going to be in heaven. I think that my moms idea of the perfect Mother's Day is spending it with her grandchildren...she is so crazy in love with them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment