Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Casual







Top // Boyfriend Jeans sold out (Similar here and less expensive here) // Sandals // Bucket Bag // Watch // Necklace // Earrings // Sunglasses // Lipstick: Impassioned

I wore this outfit this weekend while apartment hunting in Milwaukee. What I have learned from this process is that you really need to have a checklist. I went into my first apartment...it was brand new and it looked SO beautiful. uhm... I honestly probably would have signed a lease right then and there. Twenty minutes outside of the building I realized how many flaws the building had and how just straight up bizarre the layout was. I am seeing some more apartments next week and I will be more prepared. As in I will have a checklist of everything I absolutely need to have and things to be on the look out for. I also made a budget on youcandealwithit.com hahah! I am so crazy you guys. The amount of things I google in a given day are just embarrassing. But this budget thing was great, I was able to fill in everything and see exactly how much I could afford in my new apartment and know exactly how much I will have left over. I am such an information seeker so having a clear idea of what my financial state will be makes me feel so amazingggggggg! OUU ouu ouu ALSO...I just bought a bed...well a headboard but I'm in LOVE!! check it out, is GOLD!

P.S: this shirt runs so super big...i'm wearing an XS. P.P.S...these jeans are still available at Mainstream Boutique in Delafield if you're interested :)

XOXO CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment