Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sequin Skirt & Graphic Tee

































Skirt // Top // Bag (Similar here) // Heels // Earrings (on sale!) // Lip Color: Michiyo


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, for me it just flew by. I feel like I could always use just one more day with my family during the holidays. Christmas has changed so much in my house in the past two years with the addition of my two little nieces. Seeing the magic of Christmas through the eyes of children is amazing, their excitement over everything is so refreshing and a great reminder of how much joy there is to be found in life!

Onto my outfit…Every once in a while I become obsessed with a certain trend and can’t seem to get enough of it. Right now i’m loving midi skirts because you can dress them down or dress them up in so many different ways. I would rather wear a dress or a skirt every single day, I think they are more comfortable but I love how feminine the look is. When I saw this skirt from Piperlime I knew its rightful place was in my closet paired with some pink heels. This would be a great skirt for NYE also! Thanks for stopping by!







XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment