Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Party Ensemble- 12 days of Christmas Outfits


H&M Embellished Collar Top similar here,  here & here // BB Dakota Skirt similar here & need this one here // Polka Dot Tights // Booties  // Handbag // Pearl Cluster Earrings (cheaper version here) // Michael Kors Bracelet // Pearl Ring // Kate Spade Bow Belt // Lip Color: Lush Life // Nail Color: OPI In my Santa Suit



I go to all black outfits on two occasions; When I don't know what to wear, and when I want a fancier look. Black on black always looks great and it enables you to accesorize with fun jewelry, handbags or a new lipstick color! I went for a classic black and white look here. I think this outfit is perfect to wear to a Christmas Party with friends and family or would also be a great look for your office party! I have still seen this top in H&M stores but can't seem to find it online. I am obsessed with the detailing on the collar!
I wear these BCBG wedge booties all the time, they are such a great color and the zipper detail is the cutest! Not too expensive either!!! 

XOXO, CAIT

"BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK"

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Such a fine and graceful dress. Well I am very particular about my dresses and makeup for my holiday party. I try only branded and short dresses for any night party. Well now I need ideas for my office party dress. Can you suggest me?

    ReplyDelete