Sunday, December 21, 2014

Last Minute Gift Ideas


             Happy Monday everyone! It's so close to Christmas and I can't even wait! Did any of you attempt to do Christmas Shopping this weekend? I spent the weekend with my boyfriends family in the Chicago Suburbs and when we ventured out to buy some last minute gifts at the mall we were absolutely in disbelief at the amount of people out, it was chaos! I am not a last minute person and have had most of my gifts for weeks and I think that is so I can avoid that chaos...yikes. Online shopping is also a godsend during the holidays. If you still need a gifts this christmas I have put to gather a list of things that should be pretty easy to pick up!

Heres the list;

  •  Nail Polish (Holiday Sets are always available this time of the year)
  • Cute gloves and a scarf can be found in so many places, fuzzy socks too!
  • Subscription to a Healthy Snack Box
  • Bath and Body Works candles or soaps (I personally am loving the citrus wreath scent for soap)
  • A good book, I loved Gone Girl
  • A bottle of wine and Holiday Arrangement of flowers
  • For the coffee lover; A Keurig, cute mug or a starbucks gift card are great ideas
  • You can never go wrong with a gift card to a spa!
Anyone else have any good ideas for last minute gifts, please share!






No comments:

Post a Comment