Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Gift Guide for the Beauty Lover





ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN 
EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN // TWELVE

Here is my gift guide for the beauty lovers in your life!! I love all of these items so much and I'm sure anyone on your list would as well. This lipgloss is amazing and I love it in the color bound! The Jo Malone perfume in Peony and Blush Suede is an absolute favorite of mine, if you have not tried this brand before you definitely should! 
I received this dermaroller as part of a collab a couple of months ago and I cannot tell you how much I loved it! I use it with this vitamin C serum and I feel like my face is so much smoother, and brighter. 

Let me know of any other beauty favorites you have, I am always looking for new things to add to my collection!


XOXO,
CAIT





No comments:

Post a Comment