Friday, September 22, 2017

Fall Transition Layers



Kimono // Tank // Skirt ( I got the tall verson here)// Chanel Handbag (similar here) // Lace  up wedges // Lipstick: Rebel // Lipliner: Beet

Happy first day of fall!!!

I cannot believe I am even writing those words as it is currently 89 degrees in Chicago and feels like 93!!! People are on the beach in September!

Its the unpredicable fall weather that makes layers and fall colors so important this time of the year. I love finding neutrals and fall berry colors that I can layer and lighten up with a white camisole. This white cami is absolutely the cutest thing ever and is finally back in stock in a couple of size. It goes so fast so RUN! 
My skirt is from the tall section at ASOS which I absolutely adore. I love mini skirt, but I am also tall so I usually cannot wear them from the regular section at stores. ASOS has so many of their cute styles also offered in tall which is just music to my ears!!!
This kimono is absolutely a fall essential. It has burnout velvet flowers which is ultra luxurious and looks so great draped over a tank with jeans, a skirt or even over your favorite solid dress with some over the knee boots!!

Happy First Fall Friday!!!

XOXO,
CAIT



1 comment: