Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bold & Bright


Coat (mine is super old but here is another similar) // Scarf // Denim // Cardigan // Striped Top // Shoes (similar here & here) // Handbag // Lipstick; Le Fuschsia

The fog has been relentless in Milwaukee for the past week. I had to throw on some bight colors to try to break away from the gloominess! I love this kelly green cardigan for spring transition and even into the summer. I love kelly green with navy and cannot wait to pair this with a navy and white striped skirt or dress! This striped top one of my new favorite items. I love the contrasting stripe ruffle trim down the front, its perfect for work or play!
I have a short work week this week as I am taking off Friday to head to Minneapolis to pick up my Wedding Dress! It was not supposed to be ready until March but it is here early and I cannot even wait to try it on again! 

XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment