Friday, July 17, 2015

Rocksbox





Happy Friday Loves!!!
I am heading to Chicago for the Simply Stylist Conference this weekend and have been so crazy busy packing! Follow me on snapchat @ Cait Christy to follow along for the day! Im wearing the cutest white number, It will be on the blog monday so stay tuned. I have packed my +Rocksbox from this month for the trip and I am obsessed with all the goodies they have sent me. 
This is definitely my favorite subscription that I receive!! You get three amazing pieces of jewelry every month from brands like House of Harlow and Kendra Scott. You then have the option to either send the items back or to purchase the items you have fallen in love with. AMAZING. You also get $10 in "shine spend" every month so you end up getting these designer jewels at a really great price. I am fan girling for sure, because I seriously look forward to this box in my mail more than anything else. It's amazing to have an ever rotating jewelry closet. 
Head to www.rocksbox.com to take your style survey and make your wishlist!
  Plus don't forget to use my code "loveyourfatexoxo" for a free month!!! 


XOXO, CAIT




No comments:

Post a Comment