Friday, July 10, 2015

Essential Skirt


Skirt: J.Crew Factory // Tank: J.Crew Factory // Scarf: Nordstrom (similar) // Wedge Sandals: Mainstream Boutique // Handbag: Forever 21 // Lipcolor : Dior Rialto // Bracelet: Kate Spade (super similar and $29) // Necklace: Dogeared // Earrings: Gorjana


There are many pieces that I think are essentials when building a wardrobe. Your favorite denim, a great white tee, red lipstick, and for this season a great black flared skirt. You can literally put just about any top you own with this skirt which makes it so perfect for work or for play. The material is great on this one...i'm really happy with the quality and the price is great too. I urge everyone to own this piece! I wore this to work today with this new olive green top. I love this outfit because it works so well now but will also be perfect with tights and over the knee boots for fall....with a big chunky scarf (I CANT WAIT).  I also picked up a few things from the Nordstrom Aniversary Sale (I live for this sale!), including these amazing OTK boots and these jeans (These will never be this cheap again)!!


XOXO, CAIT


2 comments:

  1. That skirt is definitely such a great staple to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar skirt to that from Old Navy. I wear it to both work and on the weekends - its a true closet work horse! I also love your shoes and the scarf!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete