Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Floral Summer Dress




Dress // Jacket // Heels also similar here) // Bag // Sunglasses // Lipstick: Rose Intime // Necklace


I am absolutely IN LOVE wit this dress. This bright pinky coral is one of my favorite colors to wear and I love the floral print! I also love the cut of this dress, I think it is super flattering ( especially on my arms...is that weird) HA! Happy Tuesday everyone! OH, P.S My favorite lipstick that I wear all the time on on sale right now. It smells so crazy good. 

XOXO, CAIT

Shop this post;

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! And your bag totally had me fooled - I didn't have any clue it was Forever 21!!!

    -Jessica
    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica!! I find so many good things from forever!! Thanks for reading :)

    Cait

    ReplyDelete