Monday, July 13, 2020

Playhouse Remodel



We are really really happy we made the decision to move out of the city this year. Our condo would have been really hard to live in with two little babies, and our backyard has been a life saver! We have been spending tons of time outside playing with chalk, bubbles...if its an outdoor toy sold at Target we probably have it out of quarantine desperation. I decided that I wanted a play house for Lila in the backyard too but the ones I actually liked were crazy expensive. I saw tons of cute play house hacks on Pinterest and decided to tackle one myself! I ordered everything online without setting foot in a store. It was such a fun and easy project and I totally reccommend this particular play house!!!
Everything will be linked at the bottom of the post!



I wanted the farmhouse modern feel to the house...haha! White house, Black trim & roof with a beuuatiful french blue door. I also spray painted the kitchen bronze because the way it came was just not as cute! 





Playhouse // White House Paint // Black Roof Paint // Door Color: Benjamin Moore Smoke // Rose Gold Spray Paint // Black Spray Paint (for window panes & window boxes) //  Peonies // Planters (sold out but these are perfect and you could paint them any color!) //


Look at this transformation!




1 comment:

  1. We are really really happy we made the decision to move out of the city this year. Our condo would have been really hard to live in with two little babies, and our backyard has been a life saver! We have been spending tons of time outside playing with chalk, bubbles...
    king size duvet inches
    super king bed duvet size

    ReplyDelete