Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Instagram Roundup


Happy Tuesday!!

I wanted to share some snaps I've taken over the past couple weeks. There are some new pieces that I am obsessed with!! This black dress is the comfiest material EVER and so flattering! It is a must have for spring and I know I am going to be wearing it like crazy!! Another item I want to point out is this striped sweater...the colors in it just make me so happy!! I loved pairing it with all white but it would also look cute with denim. 



Dress // Boots (similar here too) // Tights // Lip Color

Sweatshirt // Leggings: Lululemon // Stroller // Sunglasses




Dress // Earrings // Lilas Outfit // Lila's bow






Dress // Sandals // Similar Bag // Sunglasses


Sweater // Tank (FAVORITE ESSENTIAL) // Earrings // Jeans // Sandals // Suitcase // Louis Vuitton Diaper bag insert



Swimsuit top // Bottoms // Sunglasses



 Swimsuit top & bottom // Sunglasses



No comments:

Post a Comment