Wednesday, September 26, 2018

5 Lipstick Shades for fall



Sweater // Scarf // Jeans (faves and on sale!) // Booties (WATERPROOF!!) // Lipstick: D for Danger



I love fall because it's the time of year when I can pull out my favorite lipstick shades. The dark berry colors and fall neutrals that complement so many skin tones and can make a huge statement. 
Here are my five favorites in no particular order.


1.  Craving - This color is great for everyday wear. I go through this tube the most just because it can be worn with anything!

2.  D for Danger- This is what I am wearing in my pictures, the tube looks darker than it is in my opinion. It's a perfect berry hue for fall!

3.  Sin- This is a super dark berry color that I love for date night!

4.  Lily Lake - Fall plaids, and leopard prints, just about everything looks good with this color and it's easier on your bank account too!

5.  Capricious- This is another everyday favorite of mine, its a perfect neutral for everyday and looks so great with big cozy sweaters in oatmeal, ivory and gray!


XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment