Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Essential Fall Items


Top // Scarf // Denim //  Booties (similar) // Tote // Sunglasses (similar except I NEED these) // 


There are a couple of fall staples that I could not live without. One being the infamous blanket scarf. I've linked up a ton at the bottom of this post for you to shop! I love this paticular blanket scarf because it's colors are so classic. This top is another staple that everyon should have in their fall wardrobe. Its a longer top so with jeans I tuck it slightly in the front, but this can also be worn long with a fur vest or a cozy sweater. It comes in several colors and is a top you will reach for on a regular basis. Olive is a huge color for fall so I personally love this color but the others are worth checking out as well! These super skinny jeans have been a favorite of mine for get this...6 years. They are so comfy, but the fit of them also makes them perfect for wearing with heels for a night out. It is so crucial to have jeans that are not baggy by your ankles if you are going to wear a heel! My sister used to work for Levi in San Francisco, from what she tells me it was an amazing company to work for. She got me these jeans when she worked there and they are still my favorite today, they have not faded throughout contant wear which is something I cannot even say about $200 jeans I own. Whatever you are doing Levi's...keep doing it.


XOXO, CAIT

Shop more blanket scarves here;


No comments:

Post a Comment