Monday, October 19, 2015

Classic Look



Blouse // Skirt // Bag (40% off code FAST) // Heels // Lipstick: Ruby Woo // Sunglasses


Classic black white and red looks will never go out of style. I fell in love with this classic white skirt the second I saw it. I think it looks like such an expensive piece, the fabric is so nice and it is only $25!! This just proves that you can have amazing, timeless pieces without breaking the bank.
This Black Pussy Bow top is one versatile piece that I think everyone should have in their closet. It is perfect for work, for a party or going out paired with your favorite mini skirt. You see this top everywhere; Chanel has it, Dolce has it....I found a super cute one for under $100 but I have also seen this top at Target!


XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment