Monday, August 17, 2015

Black & White Striped Date Night Tank



Top // Denim // Necklace// Watch // Earrings // Cuff // Crossbody // Lipstick: Hot 305 // Wedges

This is the perfect date night top! It is so comfy but the cut out is just so fun! I found that you need to add a heavier/longer pendant necklace to make sure the top stays in place so your strapless bra doesn't show. This +Kendra Scott Jewelry Necklace is my favorite, I wear it at least once a week EVERY SINGLE week. It's a staple in my wardrobe.
Dave was in Milwaukee this weekend after being in DC all last week for interviews. It was so nice to have a weekend together. We explored Milwaukee, walked along the lake and tried lots of new restaurants! I have a short week coming up and am heading to Northern Wisconsin to my family's lake home for the weekend. I am so excited to see my nieces, do some water-skiing and just be on the water!

Happy Monday!!

XOXO, CAIT


Shop my look here;

1 comment:

  1. I love black & white, this top is so pretty and I love that the cut of your striped top is different to the usual :)

    ReplyDelete