Tuesday, March 28, 2017

White Ruffles

Top // Shorts (similar also here & here)  // Heels // Sunglasses 

Last week I was in Florida with my family for a week in the sun before my official move to Chicago and start date at my new job. It was so nice to relax and de-stress after a long month of moving, and getting a new job. I am now settled into three days of my new work week and so far everything is really great. 
It has been constant cloud cover since I flew into Chicago on Sunday so these sunny blog photos from last week are really making me miss that Florida sunshine! I live in a high rise in Chicago and have not been able to see out my window since sunday because it is so cloudy/foggy! I am hoping for a sun filled weekend to make up for it! :) 
I wore these shorts for almost half of my trip in florida, they pair so well with so many fun summy tops and my personal favorite is denim paired with a white top. I think that it always looks so fresh and summery! These heels are also a closet staple for spring/summer and are currently on sale!!

XOXO,CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment