Friday, March 8, 2019

St. Patricks Day Tops



Sweater // Jeans // Mules (already sold out!! similar here & here)


Do any of you have St. Patricks Day plans?? I have linked SO many of my favorite green items that are PERFECT for the day!! Some of these tops have the greatest sayings on them. haha! I also linked some rainbow items because rainbow is such a huge trend right now and its perfect for the day...hopefully wearing it brings you to a pot of gold. :) Scroll down to see my picks and follow me next weekend to see what I picked to wear!

Its always one of my favorite days because my family is super Irish and growing up we would always have a big meal and celebrate together. Now that we live in Chicago we have a new tradition of walking down to see the River dyed Green! They dye the Chicago River green the Saturday around St. Patricks day and it is honestly the coolest thing to see. If you live close to Chicago and have never seen it I definitely recommend making the trip and getting there early...the crowds are crazy!! This will be Lilas first time seeing it and although she definitely is not going to grasp what is going on...it will be so fun to make the memories with her. 
Here is a picture from last year....SO GREEN RIGHT? 





No comments:

Post a Comment