Friday, December 7, 2018

Perfect Holiday Coat


Coat // Sweater // Jeans // Flats (sold out but similar here and here) // Belt (similar) // Red Lipstick (favorite drugstore color!) 

Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe we only have three more weekends before Christmas? I feel like it came so quickly this year! I am heading somewhere warm the week before Christmas so I feel even more of a sense of urgency to get everything done next week! EEP! 
I am heading to Iowa for a wedding this weekend and am so excited! I went to college at the University of Iowa and that is actually where I met my husband Dave...we have not been back in Iowa city together since I graduated. We hope to stop for lunch at the restaurant we had our very first date at!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

XOXO,
CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment