Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall Flannel



Dress // Booties // Handbag (similar & amazing price!) // Necklace (similar) // Lipcolor; Ruby Woo


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I never want to miss a minute of fall, of the beautiful trees and the crisp air. I also think that it is the most fun season to dress for. There are so many fun layers, warm fabrics and bold colors. 
One of my favorites for fall has always been plaid, I cannot get enough of it. Its so festive and can be worn so many different ways; dresses, skirts, tops, handbags! 
I saw this plaid shirtdress and knew I had to have it for fall. It is so incredibly soft and comfy! I paired it with a long suede vest a couple days later and it completely changed the look. Layering can take your favorite fall pieces and transform them into endless looks! 

XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment