Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Beach Day in Capri




Striped Hat // White Cross Neck Halter Swimsuit // Tassel Coverup (similar here) // Gold Flip Flops // Red Lip; All Fired Up
Striped Bikini: Victoria's Secret // Black Hat // Beach Tote // Aviators (Favorites!)
ALSO...
Daves swim trunks are on sale for $14.99…I'm obsessed with the color!




I have not blogged since I have returned from my amazing European getaway. It was the end of Daves second year of Law School and it was so amazing to spend 8 straight days with him, that is a LONG time when you are in a long distance relationship! 
Today I wanted to share some photos from our pool and beach days on the Island of Capri. It is absolutely the most gorgeous place I have ever been. I completely fell in love with Capri and will be going back! Dave and I swam through a cave, we saw Jelly Fish in the bluest water you could ever imagine and ate the most amazing seafood lunch with equal parts champagne at La Fontelina Beach Club. It was amazing!


XOXO, CAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment